Main Article Content
The development of drone users continues to increase, even though the government has issued Regulation of the Minister of Transportation of the Republic of Indonesia Number 90 of 2015 on the drone usage requirements, but it is still necessary to develop a better drone control system to reduce the risk of accidents caused by user negligence. This research is very important because it is related to safety caused by drone control. In addition, it is also necessary as a reference for the development of drone systems that pay attention to the safety of drones, users, others and the environment. If the research is successful, it will be easier to control so it can minimize the loss caused by drone accident.
This research begins with building a quad copter control system that can detect objects around it. Where the object interferes with or obstructs the movement of quad copter. Once the Object is detected a method is needed to determine the direction of motion to avoid it. The method used is fuzzy logic, with ultrasonic sensor as its input.
From the experimental results and the implementation can be concluded that Quadcopter can meet the purpose to avoid obstacles, from ultrasonic sensor test the consistent distance that can be detected in the sensor is 0 - 460 cm. The overall system test result is 75% successful.
2. Anand, S. (2007) “Domestic Use of Unmanned Aircraft Systems: an Evaluation of Policy Constraints and the Role of Industry Consensus Standards” Washington Internships for Students of Engineering (WISE)
3. Andi Dharmawan, Irfan Nurudin Firdaus, 2012, Purwarupa Sistem Otomasi Terbang Landas dan Mendarat Quadcopter, IJEIS, Vol.2, No.1, April 2012, pp. 87~96 ISSN: 2088-3714.
4. Dina Lathifa, 5 Juni 2016, Pasar Drone Berkembang Pesat, Semua Orang Akan Jadi Drone User!, www.halo-robotics.com .
5. Irizarry, J., Gheisari, M., & Walker, B. N. (2012). Usability assessment of drone technology as safety inspection tools. Journal of Information Technology in Construction (ITcon), 17(12), 194-212.
6. M. Latif dan Hairil Budiarto, 12 November 2014, Perancangan Sistem Autonomous Quadcopter, Seminar Nasional Sains dan Teknologi 2014.
7. Muhamad Al Rasyid, Firdaus dan Derisma, 2016, Rancang Bangun Robot Pengering Lantai Otomatis, JURNAL SISTEM KOMPUTER – Vol. 6, No 2, November 2016, ISSN : 2087-4685, e-ISSN: 2252-3456.
8. Nisser, T., and Westin, C. (2006) “Human Factors Challenges in Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs): A Literature Review” TFHS 05:1, Lund University School of Aviation.
9. Prasetyo Eko, 20 agustus 2015, Mari Terbang Aman dengan Drone!, www.kompas.com .
10. Yoga Hastyadi Widiartanto, 21 Oktober 2016, Antisipasi Kecelakaan, Pesawat Diuji Tabrakan dengan Drone, www.kompas.com .
11. Yunifa Miftachul Arif, 2013, Sistem Kontrol Hexapod robot MSR-H01 Menggunakan Mikrokontroler ATMega 128, MATICS.