THE CONTRIBUTION OF ISLAMIC PERFORMANCE ETHICS AND WORK PRODUCTIVITY ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION PT BANK SYARIAH INDONESIA AT ISLAMIC BOARDING SCHOOL

Main Article Content

Nur Anim Jauhariyah Munawir Munawir Faulina Oktoviyanti

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the contribution of Islamic performance ethics and work productivity to PT Bank Syariah Indonesia's customer satisfaction in northern female students at Darussalam Blokagung Islamic boarding school, Banyuwangi, East Java, Indonesia. The research approach method uses quantitative associative research. The research sample was taken using a purposive random sampling technique on 50 female students. After the respondents filled out the questionnaire, then the data were analyzed using regression analysis with the help of IBM SPSS software. The results showed that the ethical variables of Islamic performance and work productivity had a significant effect on customer satisfaction of PT Bank Syariah Indonesia on northern female students at the Darussalam Islamic boarding school Blokagung Banyuwangi, East Java, Indonesia with an R2 contribution of 21.7% while the remaining 78.3% was influenced by other variables. Islamic performance ethics and work productivity in serving customers as consumers are imperative to continue to improve so as to trigger an increase in the percentage contribution to customer satisfaction as users of Islamic banking services in Indonesia.

Article Details

How to Cite
JAUHARIYAH, Nur Anim; MUNAWIR, Munawir; OKTOVIYANTI, Faulina. THE CONTRIBUTION OF ISLAMIC PERFORMANCE ETHICS AND WORK PRODUCTIVITY ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION PT BANK SYARIAH INDONESIA AT ISLAMIC BOARDING SCHOOL. Proceedings of the International Conference of Islamic Economics and Business (ICONIES), [S.l.], v. 9, n. 1, p. 671-676, aug. 2023. ISSN 2541-3333. Available at: <http://conferences.uin-malang.ac.id/index.php/iconies/article/view/2308>. Date accessed: 05 mar. 2024.
Section
Articles

References

Abdullah Ma’ruf. (2011). Wirausaha berbasis Syariah. Banjarmasin: Antasari Press

Aldulaimi. (2016). The Effect of Islamic Work Etihic on Person - Organization Fit and Workplace Deviance in Hotels. 4–5.

Alwiyah. (2016). Peningkatan Etika Kerja Islam Terhadap Komitmen Organisasi dan Kepuasan Kerja (Studi Kasus pada Staf Auditor Kantor Akuntan Publik Kota Semarang), Jurnal Ekonomica. Vol. 7 No. 2

Dadang Supardan. (2013). Pengantar Ilmu Sosial Sebuah Kajian Pendekatan Struktural, Jakarta: Bumi Aksara

Ghufron, M. M. (2015). Pengaruh etika kerja islam dan kepemimpinan transformasional terhadap kinerja karyawan. Jurnal Kudus: STAIN Kudus.

Hafidhuddin, Didin, & Hendri Tanjung. (2003). Manajemen Syariah dalam Praktek. Jakarta: Gema Insani Press.

Jauhariyah, N. A., & Amin, A. S. (2021). Analisis Nisbah dan Angsuran Terhadap Pembiayaan Kredit Usaha Rakyat (KUR) di BriSyariah KCP Genteng Banyuwangi. JPSDa: Jurnal Perbankan Syariah Darussalam, 1(1), 1–11. https://doi.org/10.30739/jpsda.v1i1.781

Kasmir. (2005). Etika Customer Service. Jakarta : PT Raja Grafindo
Kotler Philip. 1996. Dasar-DasarPemasaran. Jakarta : Indonesia

Keraf & Sonny. (2009). Etika Bisnis Tuntutan dan Relevansinya. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Filsafat

Kotler, Philip & Garry Amstrong. (2008). Prinsip-Prinsip Pemasaran. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Mathis, R.L. & J.H. Jackson. (2006). Human Resource Management: Manajemen Sumber. Daya Manusia. Terjemahan Dian Angelia.

Sugiyono.(2018). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif. Bandung: Alfabeta

Tjiptono. (2012). Strategi Pemasaran edisi 3. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.

Triyuwono & Iwan. (2000). Organisasi dan Akuntansi Syariah. Yogyakarta:LkiS

Umam Khaerul. (2013). Manajemen Perbankan Syariah. Bandung : CV Pustaka Setia.

Wood, Ivonne. (2009). Layanan Pelanggan. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu