Rights and Licenses
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Author(s)' Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by the stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author, and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
- User/Public Rights
Psychology and Flourishing Humanity is to disseminate articles published as free as possible. Under the Creative Commons license, Psychology and Flourishing Humanity permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work for non-commercial purposes only. Users will also need to attribute authors and Psychology and Flourishing Humanity: on distributing works in the journal, presiding, and other media of publications. Unless otherwise stated, the authors are public entities as soon as their articles got published.
- Rights of Authors
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights.
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this Psychology and Flourishing Humanity
If the article was jointly prepared by more than one author, any author submitting the manuscript warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to be agreed on this copyright and license notice (agreement) on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this policy. Psikoislamika will not be held liable for anything that may arise due to the author(s) internal dispute. Psychology and Flourishing Humanity will only communicate with the corresponding author.
Being an open accessed journal and disseminating articles for free under the Creative Commons license term mentioned, author(s) are aware that Psychology and Flourishing Humanity entitles the author(s) to no royalties or other fees.