Revealing the Benefits of Zam-Zam Water in the Perspective of Islam and Health
Health is one of the most essential things that everyone should have. One thing that needs to be considered in maintaining health is food and drink. Islam is a complex religion because eating and drinking have been regulated in Islam, as stated in the Al-Quran and Hadith. One of them is about zam-zam water. Some of the author's goals are to find out the existence of zam-zam water in the Qur'an and hadith, know the content of zam-zam water, and the method of treatment with zam-zam water. The result is that zam-zam water has a special existence, as do many Qur'ans and hadiths discussing zam-zam water. Zam-zam water has various health benefits for healing diseases such as cancer, food poisoning, burns, etc. Regarding how to use it, there is no specific or unique way of using zam-zam water for treatment. Zam-zam water will be helpful depending on its intention or purpose.
Cahyaningrum, PL, (2019). ANTIOXIDANT ACTIVITIES OF LIVESTOCK HONEY AND LARCH HONEY AS NATURAL TREATMENTS. Widya Health E-Journal, Volume 1, Number 1.
Fauzi, A. and Ega Alfarizi, M. (2016) 'Benefits of Zamzam Water for Prevention of Osteoporosis', Ahmad Fauzi| Benefits of Zamzam Water for Prevention of Osteoporosis Majority | , 5(2), p. 56.
Husaini, BI (2019). Benefits of Apis Dorsata Honey for Health According to Interpretation and Medical Experts. 074.
Indonesian Ministry of Religion's Lajnah Pentashihan Mushaf Al-Qur'an, "Food and Beverage in the Perspective of the Al-Qur'an and Interpretation (Scientific Interpretation), "(Jakarta: Lajnah Pentashihan Mushaf Al-Qur'an Indonesian Ministry of Religion, 2013)
Mahmud, M. and Arafah, RN (2020). 'Zam-zam Water in the Perspective of Hadith and Science (Efforts to Reconcile Religion and Science),' Proceedings of the Conference on the Integration of Interconnection of Islam and Science, 2, pp. 219–223.
Nurul Maghfirah, " 99 Amazing Phenomena in the Qur'an" , (Bandung: PT Mizan Pustaka, 2015), p. 178-179
Oktaviani, DP, & Fakhruddin, A. (2021). The Benefits of Consuming Zam-Zam Water in the Perspective of Islam and Science. Transformative, 5 (1), 65–74. https://doi.org/10.23971/tf.v5i1.2485
Shaden AM, et al. (2019). Truffles: From Islamic culture to chemistry, pharmacology, and food trends in recent times. Trends in Food Science & Technology journal. Vol. 91 pp. 193-218.
Shomar, B. (2012). Zamzam water: Concentration of trace elements and other characteristics. Chemosphere, 86 (6), 600–605. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chemosphere.2011.10.025
Siraj, AK et al. (2019). 'Zamzam water protects cancer cells from chemotherapy-induced apoptosis via mitogen-activated protein kinase-dependent pathway,' Biomedicine and Pharmacotherapy, 118(May), pp. 0–6. Available at: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biopha.2019.109376.
Zaidi, M., Nurrohmah, N., & Kudriah. (2021). Honey in the Qur'an (Study of Interpretation of QS. an-Nahl: 68-69). Al Muhafidz: Journal of Al-Qur'an Science and Interpretation, 1(2), 121–135.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors continue to retain the copyright to the article if the article is published in the Annual Symposium on Hajj and Umrah Medicine (ANSHAR). They will also retain the publishing rights to the article without any restrictions.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Any article on the copyright is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share work with an acknowledgment of the work authors and initial publications in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published work articles (e.g., post-institutional repository) or publish it in a book, acknowledging its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) before and during the submission process, which can lead to productive exchanges and earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material are distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.