Writing should be submitted according to the following restrictions:
- Manuscript should be written in English and be submitted online via journal website. Online Submission will be charged at no Cost. Author must register or login in order to make submission.
- Manuscript should contain at least 2.000 words and should not exceed 15 pages including embedded figures and tables, without any appendix, and the file should be in Microsoft Office (.doc/.docx) or Open Office (.odt) format. It should be prepared in A4 paper (21cm x 29.7cm) using 2.5 cm for inside margin and 2 cm for top, bottom, and outside margins.
- Title, Abstract, and Keywords should be written in English
- Title should be less than 15 words, title case, small caps, centered, bold, font type Times New Roman (TNR), font size 16, and single spaced.
- Abstract contains neither pictures nor tables, justified, in 11 TNR, single spaced, and should not exceed 250 words.
- Keywords contain three to five words/phrases separated with coma and should be justified, 10 TNR and single spaced.
- Manuscript body.
- The main text of the writing should be in one columns, justified, 11 TNR, first line 1.27cm, and single spaced.
- Consists of: Introduction, Main Content (Method/Material/etc), Result and Discussion, and Conclusion; followed by Acknowledgment and References.
- Heading should be made in four levels. Level five cannot be accepted.
- Heading 1: title case, small caps, left aligned, bold, 14 TNR, single spaced, Roman numbered followed by dot
- Heading 2: title case, left aligned, bold, 11 TNR, single spaced, Capital numbered followed by dot
- Heading 3: title case, left aligned, italic, 11 TNR, single spaced, numbered by number followed by closed bracket
- Heading 4 is not recommended, however, it could still be accepted with the format of: sentence case, left indent 5 mm, hanging indent 5 mm, italic, 11 TNR, single spaced, numbered by small cap followed by closed bracket
- Heading 5 cannot be accepted in the manuscript
- Figure and table should be in black and white, and if it is made in color, it should be readable when it is later printed in black and white. Figure and table should be clearly readable and in a proportional measure to the overall page. Caption should be numbered, in 9 TNR and single spaced. For layouting purpose, please provide the respective captioned figure/table in with extension .tif/.jpg/.jpeg within a particular folder apart from the manuscript.
- Mathematical equation should be clearly written, numbered orderly, and accompanied with any information needed.
- Header and footer including page number must not be used. All hypertext links and section bookmarks will be removed from papers. If you need to refer to an Internet email address or URL in your paper, you must type out the address or URL fully in Regular font.
- Citation and Reference are written according to APA 6th style
- Wikipedia, personal blog, or non scientific website is not allowed to be taken into account.
- Primary references should be at least 80% from at least ten references.
- References shoul be taken from the late ten years.
- Detail referencing manual can be seen in the Document Template
The Board is authorized to reject a manuscript based on peer reviewer advice and make a necessary changes or adjustment related with language properties without altering the substance. Substance editing would be consulted with the author first.